Microsoft Word Advanced Manila
Learn to use Microsoft Word to its full potential.
Our Advanced Course will take your skills to the next level. We will teach you how to use SmartArt Graphics, Electronic Forms, increase automation with macros and much more.
Courses offered remotely in the Philippines including Manila.
Microsoft Word Advanced Manila
Learn to create building blocks, use SmartArt, master documents, bookmarks and more with Microsoft Word Advanced training. Courses offered remotely.
Thu 1 Jun 23
Status: Few Seats
Mon 10 Jul 23
Thu 31 Aug 23
Wed 22 Nov 23
Few Seats left
Try another date.
Word Advanced Manila Course Details
9am - 4pm ( approx )
Class Size (max)
Class Size (avg)
Level 40 PBCom Tower
6795 Ayala Avenue Corner V.A.
Word Course Outlines
Word Intermediate₱ 13,400
Word Beginner₱ 13,400
Word Advanced₱ 13,400
MO-101 Word Certification
Try our short skills test and find out which course is right for you.
What do I need to know to attend?
There is no requirement for the Advanced Word course, however it is aimed at regular users of Word. Students should be familiar with the topics covered on the Intermediate course.
Word Advanced Manila Learning Outcomes
- Create and work with SmartArt
- Create and work with tables of contents and indexes in long documents
- Create and work with master documents
- Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- Create, use and delete bookmarks and cross references
- Use AutoCorrect to automatically correct words and phrases
- Create and use building blocks
- Use a range of document proofing features
- Use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- Understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- Compare multiple versions of the same document
- Create and remove protection for your document
- Understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- Create and work with electronic forms in Word
- Create and work with macros
Word Advanced Manila Course Content
- Smart Art
- Understanding SmartArt
- Inserting a SmartArt Graphic
- Inserting Text
- Indenting Text
- Changing the SmartArt Style
- Changing SmartArt Colours
- Changing a SmartArt Layout
- Adding More Shapes to SmartArt
- Resizing SmartArt
- Long Documents
- Understanding Tables of Contents
- Inserting a Table of Contents
- Navigating with a Table of Contents
- Updating Page Numbers
- Updating a Table of Contents
- Customising a Table of Contents
- Formatting a Table of Contents
- Understanding Indexing
- Marking Index Entries
- Creating an AutoMark File
- Marking Index Entries with an AutoMark File
- Removing Marked Entries
- Generating an Index
- Modifying the Index Format
- Updating an Index
- Master Documents
- Understanding Master Documents
- Understanding Subdocuments
- Creating a Master Document
- Creating Subdocuments
- Working with Master Document Views
- Inserting Subdocuments
- Formatting a Master Document
- Editing Subdocuments
- Merging Subdocuments
- Splitting Subdocuments
- Deleting Subdocuments
- Building a Table of Contents
- Printing a Master Document
- FootNotes EndNotes
- Understanding Footnotes and Endnotes
- Inserting Footnotes
- Inserting Endnotes
- Locating Footnotes and Endnotes
- The Footnote and Endnote Dialog Box
- Changing the Number Format
- Converting Footnotes and Endnotes
- Deleting Footnotes and Endnotes
- Cross Referencing
- Creating Cross-Reference
- Deleting Cross-Reference
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Inserting a Building Block
- Creating Quick Parts
- Saving Building Blocks
- Inserting Quick Parts
- Editing Building Blocks
- Deleting Building Blocks
- Saving Building Blocks to a Template
- AutoText versus Quick Parts
- Proofreading Your Document
- Using Proofreading Marks
- Disabling the Spelling and Grammar Checker
- Customising the Spelling Checker
- Customising the Grammar Checker
- Setting a Different Proofing Language
- Translating Selected Text
- Setting the Default Language
- Co-Authoring Documents
- Saving to SkyDrive
- Sharing Documents
- Opening Shared Documents
- Understanding Tracking Changes
- Enabling and Disabling Tracked Changes
- Switching Between Simple Markup and All Markup
- Using Comments in Tracked Changes
- Showing and Hiding Markup
- Showing Revisions Inline and in Balloons
- Advanced Tracking Options
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Comparing Docs
- Understanding Document Comparisons
- Selecting Documents to Compare
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Saving the Revised Document
- Understanding Document Protection
- Making a Document Read Only
- Working with a Read Only Document
- Restricting Formatting
- Working with Formatting Restrictions
- Restricting Editing
- Making Exceptions
- Stopping Document Protection
- Applying an Open Document Password
- Applying a Modify Document Password
- Understanding Fields
- The Field Dialog Box
- Inserting a Document Information Field
- Setting Field Properties
- Showing and Hiding Field Codes
- Showing and Hiding Field Shading
- Inserting Formula Fields
- Inserting a Date and Time Field
- Updating Fields Automatically When Printing
- Locking and Unlocking Fields
- Applying a Number Format
- Understanding Electronic Forms in Word
- Creating the Form Layout
- Understanding Content Controls
- Displaying the Developer Tab
- Inserting Text Controls
- Setting Content Control Properties
- Inserting the Date Picker Control
- Inserting Prompt Text
- Inserting Formulas
- Inserting a Combo Box Control
- Inserting a Drop Down List Control
- Protecting and Saving the Form
- Using an Electronic Form
- Editing a Protected Form
- Understanding Macros in Word
- Setting Macro Security
- Saving a Document as MacroEnabled
- Recording a Macro
- Running a Macro
- Assigning a Macro to the Toolbar
- Assigning a Keyboard Shortcut to a Macro
- Editing a Macro
- Creating a Macro Button Field
- Copying a Macro
- Deleting a Macro
- Tips for Developing Macros
Valued by Individuals
Thank you very much Perry this training was very usefully, it gave answer to a lot of issues I'm struggling with to put training manuals together for our business.
Didier - Word Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
The trainer was very good and clear. Very long day though!!!
Jackie - Word Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
Training sessions have been incredibly effective!
John - Word Intermediate Manila, 31 May 2023.
The topics were discussed clearly and thoroughly. Looking forward to the next lesson.
Ruel - Excel Intermediate Manila, 31 May 2023.
Great presentation. Very informative and easy to understand.
Wendy - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
Course content was very helpful - so much to cover in 1 day! Appreciate the hard copies of the manual :-)
Jodie - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
This course was challenging - but so fun! Domenico takes the time to go through the course, and has no issues with repeating certain parts if anyone from the class needs a repeat. I'm excited to take the Advanced and Expert courses.
Alex - Excel Intermediate Manila, 31 May 2023.
Patricia - Excel Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
Great energy, very engaging
Tabitha - Excel Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
Very good training. Broken down into stages to make it easier to understand
vanessa - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
Excellent knowledge and very easy to follow. Course structure was logical and applicable to my level.
Daniel - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
Again a great day of training. Dominic is very helpful.
Narelle - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.