Microsoft Project Courses - Intermediate - Manila
Learn how to manage project costs and budgets using MS Project
Our Microsoft Project Intermediate course, includes assigning resources to a project, progress tracking, allocating cost and working more productively with project views. This course build on the core knowledge taught in our Project Beginner course. View our full course outline below.
Microsoft Project Courses - Intermediate - Manila
Assign resources to a project, track progress, allocate costs and work more productively with Project views.
Wed 14 Jun 23
Tue 11 Jul 23
Thu 10 Aug 23
Fri 8 Sep 23
Mon 6 Nov 23
Tue 5 Dec 23
Few Seats left
Try another date.
Project Intermediate Manila Course Details
9am - 4pm ( approx )
Class Size (max)
Class Size (avg)
Level 40 PBCom Tower
6795 Ayala Avenue Corner V.A.
Project Course Outlines
Project Beginner₱ 18,000
Project Intermediate₱ 18,000
Project Advanced₱ 18,000
Try our short skills test and find out which course is right for you.
What do I need to know to attend?
You should have completed the MS Project Beginner course or be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Project. The course is aimed at those familiar with MS Project but looking to learn how to get the most out of the in-built features.
The course is delivered in Microsoft Project Desktop, we don't currently offer a Project Online course.
Project Intermediate Manila Learning Outcomes
- Understand different methods of fixing over-allocated resources
- Understand how costs can be assigned to Work, Material and Cost Resources
- Add and work with constraints to your schedule
- Start tracking actual performance in a project
- Understand how Views are created and create your own custom Views
- Use Filters, Highlighting and Grouping to control how your Project data is presented
- Format your Gantt Charts to highlight crucial information
Project Intermediate Manila Course Content
- Resource Levelling
- Understanding Resource Levelling
- Creating Resource Chaos
- Tracking Down Over Allocations
- Checking Resource Usage
- Creating an Over Allocation Report
- Fix 1 – Changing Work Effort
- Understanding Overtime
- Fix 2 – Assigning Overtime
- Fix 3 – Hiring Contract Labour
- Fix 4 – Switching Work Assignments
- Fix 5 – Rescheduling Tasks
- Assigning Materials
- Assigning Fixed Material Consumption
- Contouring Materials Usage
- Adding More Material Assignments
- Assigning Variable Usage Material
- Adding to a Material Assignment
- Checking Work for Materials
- Understanding Project Costs
- Reviewing Current Costs
- Entering Variable Costs
- Case Study Variable Costs
- Assigning Daily Costs
- Assigning Per Usage Costs
- Assigning Fixed Costs
- Assigning Material Costs
- Using Another Cost Table
- Applying a Different Cost Table
- Changing Rates During a Project
- Assigning Cost Resources
- Viewing Project Costs
- Constraints and Deadlines
- Understanding Constraints and Deadlines
- Reviewing Our Project
- Adding a Constraint
- Using Elapsed Time
- Rescheduling Tasks
- Creating a Deadline
- Project Tracking
- Creating a Baseline
- Automatically Updating Tasks
- Manually Updating Tasks
- Entering Delayed Tasks
- Tracking Actuals on a Gantt Chart
- Using the Tracking Box
- Viewing Task Slippage
- Printing and Reporting
- Printing a Gantt Chart
- Printing Sheet Views
- Printing Tasks for Resources
- Printing Resources for Tasks
- Project Views
- Understanding Project Views
- Working With the Standard Views
- Creating Split Views
- Creating a Custom View
- Creating a Custom Combination View
- Using Custom Views
- Customising the View Menus
- Saving an Existing View
- Deleting Unwanted Views
- Keeping New Views Local
- Exploring Tables
- Creating a New Table
- Adding Fields Using Add New Column
- Adding Fields Using Insert Column
- Adding Simple Custom Fields
- Formatting Table Fields
- Creating a Simple Lookup Table
- Using a Custom Table
- Using a Hyperlink Field
- Controlling Project Data
- Understanding the Data Tools
- Basic Data Highlighting
- Highlighting Date Ranges
- Highlighting a Range of Tasks
- Highlighting Tasks With Specific Resources
- More Highlight Filters
- Applying Filters
- Creating a Custom Filter
- Using a Custom Filter
- Editing Existing Filters
- Deleting an Unwanted Filter
- Grouping Tasks
- Using AutoFilters
- Formatting Projects
- Understanding the Timescale
- Changing Time Periods
- Showing Tiers
- Modifying Specific Tiers
- Formatting for Non-Working Time
- Changing Text Styles
- Working With Gridlines
- Displaying Progress Lines
- Working With Progress Lines
- Changing the Layout
- Understanding Gantt Chart Bars
- Changing Gantt Chart Styles
- Changing Bar Text
- Formatting Selected Bars
- Changing Bar Styles
- Printing Gantt Charts
- Placing Printing Commands on the Ribbon
- Using Print Preview
- Setting Page Breaks
- Printing Specific Dates and Pages
- Printing Headers
- Printing Footers
- Working With the Legend
- Getting the Right Report Fit
- Exporting to PDF
Valued by Individuals
Thank you very much Perry this training was very usefully, it gave answer to a lot of issues I'm struggling with to put training manuals together for our business.
Didier - Word Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
The trainer was very good and clear. Very long day though!!!
Jackie - Word Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
Training sessions have been incredibly effective!
John - Word Intermediate Manila, 31 May 2023.
The topics were discussed clearly and thoroughly. Looking forward to the next lesson.
Ruel - Excel Intermediate Manila, 31 May 2023.
Great presentation. Very informative and easy to understand.
Wendy - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
Course content was very helpful - so much to cover in 1 day! Appreciate the hard copies of the manual :-)
Jodie - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
This course was challenging - but so fun! Domenico takes the time to go through the course, and has no issues with repeating certain parts if anyone from the class needs a repeat. I'm excited to take the Advanced and Expert courses.
Alex - Excel Intermediate Manila, 31 May 2023.
Patricia - Excel Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
Great energy, very engaging
Tabitha - Excel Intermediate Remote West, 31 May 2023.
Very good training. Broken down into stages to make it easier to understand
vanessa - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
Excellent knowledge and very easy to follow. Course structure was logical and applicable to my level.
Daniel - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.
Again a great day of training. Dominic is very helpful.
Narelle - Excel Intermediate Perth, 31 May 2023.