SharePoint Course - Beginner
Learn to be a switched on SharePoint Site User
All courses delivered remotely across the Philippines.
Use SharePoint Online effectively for seamless collaboration and information management.
SharePoint allows you to build secure sites within your organisation. Our beginner course serves as an introduction to SharePoint and it's possibilities for use and integration. Learn how to create and navigate a site, as well as the functions necessary to take your site to the next level. See the full course outline below. Build on your skills with our SharePoint Intermediate and Advanced courses.
SharePoint Course - Beginner
Learn to create SharePoint sites, manage documents libraries, lists and more. Led by our experienced trainers.
SharePoint Beginner Course Details
SharePoint Course Outlines
SharePoint Beginner₱ 17,900
SharePoint Intermediate₱ 22,300
SharePoint Advanced₱ 24,100
Try our short skills test and find out which course is right for you.
What do I need to know to attend?
This is a beginner course designed for end users who want to learn how to add, edit, and update information on a SharePoint site.
No prior knowledge of SharePoint is required for this course.
This course is NOT designed for students who are upgrading, managing, or creating a SharePoint site. We recommend our SharePoint Intermediate or Advanced courses for these students.
SharePoint Beginner Learning Outcomes
- Access an Office 365 SharePoint site
- Navigate the site with the modern interface
- Create and use a Basic Custom Lists
- Using a Library
- Overview of Metadata in SharePoint
- Use a simple Custom View
- Sort a library and a list
- Search a SharePoint site
- Use and synchronise with OneDrive
SharePoint Beginner Course Content
- What is SharePoint
- What are the components of a SharePoint site
- What is a SharePoint site
- Overview of the different types of sites
- How users are assigned
- Overview of user Permissions
- Starting SharePoint
- Accessing SharePoint from Office 365
- Site Navigation
- Overview of the components of navigation
- Navigating from site-to-site
- Navigating within a site
- SharePoint Lists
- What is a list
- Create a simple list
- Entering data into a list
- Using SharePoint Libraries
- What is a library
- How is a library different from a list
- Using files in a Library
- Importing files into a library
- Using a simple custom view
- Working in a Library
- Using simple metadata
- Sorting a Library
- Searching a library
- Setting Alerts
- Document co-authoring
- OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive
- Synchronising with SharePoint
- Document Lifecycle
- Linking documents to a library
- Site Pages
- What is a Site Page
- Using the different options on a page
- Office 365
- Accessing Office 365 Apps
- The Waffle Icon
- Office 365 Trial Account (optional)
- Create a Trial Office 365 account for personal practice
Valued by Individuals