With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are the leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Power Automate Training for your team
Automate workflows, connect your apps, no coding!
Originally named Flow, the Power Automate platform has an easy to use interface that empowers the end user with a capability they never had before. Simplify the process of automating tasks without the need to code. Our Microsoft Power Automate workplace training will enable your team to create workflows, increase efficiency and automate processes.
- Use the ever growing number of templates to make it happen – the possibilities are endless.
- Create hundreds of Flows without relying on developers.
- Turn repetitive tasks into multi-step workflows.
- Create, use, and share automated approval workflows to quickly respond and process requests.
We can deliver all of our training to your team live via remote login.
Power Automate Corporate Training
Our Microsoft Power Automate workplace training will enable your team to create workflows, increase efficiency and automate processes. We can customise our training to suit your workplace requirements and courses are conducted live online via remote login.
Customize your Microsoft Power Automate Training
Microsoft Office 365 and Power Automate is changing how we work.
All organizations vary, if our benchmark courses do not meet your requirements we will work with you to understand how your team operates, what your learning objectives and we will customize a course to suit. View sample course outlines above.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
We deliver next level learning for your team
Checklist for Success
- Internet Connection
- A reliable internet connection is required to deliver this training successfully.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A second screen to follow the trainer while completing exercises is recommended.
- Software and Licenses
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Valued by Individuals