Microsoft Word Advanced Bangkok
Learn to use Microsoft Word to its full potential.
Our Advanced Course will take your skills to the next level. We will teach you how to use SmartArt Graphics, Electronic Forms, increase automation with macros and much more.
Courses offered remotely in Thailand including Bangkok.
Microsoft Word Advanced Bangkok
Learn to create building blocks, use SmartArt, master documents, bookmarks and more with Microsoft Word Advanced training. Courses running remotely.
Fri 14 Apr 23
Mon 1 May 23
Thu 1 Jun 23
Mon 10 Jul 23
Thu 31 Aug 23
Wed 22 Nov 23
Few Seats left
Try another date.
Word Advanced Bangkok Course Details
9am - 4pm ( approx )
Class Size (max)
Class Size (avg)
999 Gaysorn Plaza
5th Floor Unit 5B-1 Ploenchit Rd
Word Course Outlines
Word Intermediate฿ 7,800
Word Beginner฿ 7,800
Word Advanced฿ 7,800
MO-101 Word Certification
Try our short skills test and find out which course is right for you.
What do I need to know to attend?
There is no requirement for the Advanced Word course, however it is aimed at regular users of Word. Students should be familiar with the topics covered on the Intermediate course.
Word Advanced Bangkok Learning Outcomes
- Create and work with SmartArt
- Create and work with tables of contents and indexes in long documents
- Create and work with master documents
- Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- Create, use and delete bookmarks and cross references
- Use AutoCorrect to automatically correct words and phrases
- Create and use building blocks
- Use a range of document proofing features
- Use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- Understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- Compare multiple versions of the same document
- Create and remove protection for your document
- Understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- Create and work with electronic forms in Word
- Create and work with macros
Word Advanced Bangkok Course Content
- Smart Art
- Understanding SmartArt
- Inserting a SmartArt Graphic
- Inserting Text
- Indenting Text
- Changing the SmartArt Style
- Changing SmartArt Colours
- Changing a SmartArt Layout
- Adding More Shapes to SmartArt
- Resizing SmartArt
- Long Documents
- Understanding Tables of Contents
- Inserting a Table of Contents
- Navigating with a Table of Contents
- Updating Page Numbers
- Updating a Table of Contents
- Customising a Table of Contents
- Formatting a Table of Contents
- Understanding Indexing
- Marking Index Entries
- Creating an AutoMark File
- Marking Index Entries with an AutoMark File
- Removing Marked Entries
- Generating an Index
- Modifying the Index Format
- Updating an Index
- Master Documents
- Understanding Master Documents
- Understanding Subdocuments
- Creating a Master Document
- Creating Subdocuments
- Working with Master Document Views
- Inserting Subdocuments
- Formatting a Master Document
- Editing Subdocuments
- Merging Subdocuments
- Splitting Subdocuments
- Deleting Subdocuments
- Building a Table of Contents
- Printing a Master Document
- FootNotes EndNotes
- Understanding Footnotes and Endnotes
- Inserting Footnotes
- Inserting Endnotes
- Locating Footnotes and Endnotes
- The Footnote and Endnote Dialog Box
- Changing the Number Format
- Converting Footnotes and Endnotes
- Deleting Footnotes and Endnotes
- Cross Referencing
- Creating Cross-Reference
- Deleting Cross-Reference
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Inserting a Building Block
- Creating Quick Parts
- Saving Building Blocks
- Inserting Quick Parts
- Editing Building Blocks
- Deleting Building Blocks
- Saving Building Blocks to a Template
- AutoText versus Quick Parts
- Proofreading Your Document
- Using Proofreading Marks
- Disabling the Spelling and Grammar Checker
- Customising the Spelling Checker
- Customising the Grammar Checker
- Setting a Different Proofing Language
- Translating Selected Text
- Setting the Default Language
- Co-Authoring Documents
- Saving to SkyDrive
- Sharing Documents
- Opening Shared Documents
- Understanding Tracking Changes
- Enabling and Disabling Tracked Changes
- Switching Between Simple Markup and All Markup
- Using Comments in Tracked Changes
- Showing and Hiding Markup
- Showing Revisions Inline and in Balloons
- Advanced Tracking Options
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Comparing Docs
- Understanding Document Comparisons
- Selecting Documents to Compare
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Saving the Revised Document
- Understanding Document Protection
- Making a Document Read Only
- Working with a Read Only Document
- Restricting Formatting
- Working with Formatting Restrictions
- Restricting Editing
- Making Exceptions
- Stopping Document Protection
- Applying an Open Document Password
- Applying a Modify Document Password
- Understanding Fields
- The Field Dialog Box
- Inserting a Document Information Field
- Setting Field Properties
- Showing and Hiding Field Codes
- Showing and Hiding Field Shading
- Inserting Formula Fields
- Inserting a Date and Time Field
- Updating Fields Automatically When Printing
- Locking and Unlocking Fields
- Applying a Number Format
- Understanding Electronic Forms in Word
- Creating the Form Layout
- Understanding Content Controls
- Displaying the Developer Tab
- Inserting Text Controls
- Setting Content Control Properties
- Inserting the Date Picker Control
- Inserting Prompt Text
- Inserting Formulas
- Inserting a Combo Box Control
- Inserting a Drop Down List Control
- Protecting and Saving the Form
- Using an Electronic Form
- Editing a Protected Form
- Understanding Macros in Word
- Setting Macro Security
- Saving a Document as MacroEnabled
- Recording a Macro
- Running a Macro
- Assigning a Macro to the Toolbar
- Assigning a Keyboard Shortcut to a Macro
- Editing a Macro
- Creating a Macro Button Field
- Copying a Macro
- Deleting a Macro
- Tips for Developing Macros
Valued by Individuals
Paul is great. Clear, fun and patient
Ashika - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
Very informative, good flow, and thanks for all the side tips and tricks. Feel like I have a very solid foundation to pursue special topics.
Rebecca - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
Exceptional. Great presentation skills. Great understanding of skill set of students. Very patient.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
Paul was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Thanks for a great session Paul!
Joanne - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
Very good teacher, clear, concise, and knowledgeable.
Oliver - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
Very friendly and helpful
Tahlia - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
Excellent trainer, very engaging. Thoroughly enjoyed the course
Aaron - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
An amazing trainer.
jade - Power BI Beginner Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.
The trainer was great, very engaging and helpful. She explained everything very well
Heba - Excel Intermediate Remote East, 30 Mar 2023.
Jagg is great, was very happy to help and great at explain and going at a good pace for the group. Only feedback after doing both Intermediate and Advance is doing both courses where only sale data is used is a little disappointing for me as I will not be using power BI for sales data. We did touch on emails and report data and that was great.
Baille - Power BI Advanced Remote East, 30 Mar 2023.
Conducted the training session to a very high degree, very informative and comprehensive
Luke - Excel Intermediate Remote East, 30 Mar 2023.
Training was very clear and concise.
Conor - Excel Intermediate Brisbane, 30 Mar 2023.