With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are the leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Python Corporate Training
Upskill your team with Python Programming for Data Analysis.
Tamara Shatar is our Data Analytics Lead, designing and delivering our Python and R courses. She holds a PhD in Agricultural Data Science and has extensive experience focused on data analysis, modelling using machine learning, simulation and other techniques. Part of her role while working in both academia and at the CSIRO, involved teaching a variety of data analysis skills.
Python is a general programming language, which has become popular due to it's simplicity and power. The data science community have adopted python because of its ability enhance data analysis processes. Learn how to use Anaconda, JupyterLab and the basics of Python syntax. Work with objects in Python, access and manipulate dataframes, use functions and methods and create basic visualizations on our Python Basics course. We can deliver Python training to corporate groups at your workplace or remotely.
Python for Data Analysis | Corporate Training
Customize your Python Training
Python is a versatile language and used for a wide range of purposes. Our training focuses on teaching Python for Data Analysis. From the introduction of Anaconda, JupyterLab and the basic syntax of Python to Machine Learning. We can customize content to suit your teams learning objectives.
Python training can be delivered to your team via remote login.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
We deliver next level learning for your team
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licenses
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Valued by Individuals