With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are the leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Microsoft PowerPoint Training for your team
View, edit and create impactful presentations.
With our PowerPoint Workplace Training, your team will learn how to utilize all the tools in Microsoft PowerPoint, taking your presentations to the next level. We will show you how to customize themes, work with charts, tables, images and action buttons, leaving you well equipped to create and manage professional presentations.
- Create and work effectively with themes
- Work with Smart Art
- Use Shapes effectively
- Understand Slide Masters
- Work with Tables and Charts
- Animation and Transitions
- Insert and work with different styles of media
We can deliver all of our training to your team live via remote login.
PowerPoint Corporate Training
With our PowerPoint Workplace Training, your team will learn how to utilize all the tools in Microsoft PowerPoint, taking presentations to the next level. We can deliver custom training tailored to your team. Delivered live online via remote login.
Customize your Microsoft PowerPoint Training
All organizations vary, if our benchmark courses do not meet your requirements we will work with you to understand how your team operates, what your learning objectives and we will customize a course to suit.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
We deliver next level learning for your team
Checklist for Success
- Internet Connection
- A reliable internet connection is required to deliver this training successfully.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A second screen is recommended.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licenses
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Valued by Individuals